Acid-resistant two-part epoxy mortar for the installation and grouting of ceramic tiles and mosaics with 1 to 15 mm joints, on indoor and outdoor floors and walls. Product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic substances. Two-part anti-acid epoxy mortar. Part A consists of a mixture of epoxy resin, fine-grain siliceous aggregates, pigments and specific organic additives. Component B consists of an innovative organic catalyst. The two parts, once mixed together, form a creamy mixture with excellent smoothness, also for no-drip vertical application. Once hardened, the product has ultra-high performance in terms of mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Depending on the grain size of the siliceous aggregates, it is possible to obtain a particularly smooth and compact grout with a high aesthetic impact and minimum staining.
- Colour range including traditional shades that are attuned to the current trends of the ceramic sector.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor floor and wall applications, even in harsh operating conditions, in residential, commercial and industrial settings.
- Product with high resistance to mechanical stress and chemical substances and no water absorption.
- Product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic substances. Compliant with EC1PLUS classes, according to the EMICODE protocol and Class A +, pursuant to French Regulations.
- Product not subject to restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport.